Application Form, Eligibility and Selection
To download the application form please
- Account Type: Current
- Account Name: SCHOOL FOR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING
- Account No: 9611762444
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Branch: Ground Floor, JMD Regent Square, MG Road, Gurgaon-122002
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000261
Fees may be paid in Cash, by Demand Draft, or On-line.
Failure to pay fees by the due-date will result in suspension of the student till such time the fees are paid.
- Application Fee: Rs 1,000/- to be paid alongwith the Application Form ( Non-refundable)
- Admission Fee: Rs 40,000/- to be paid at the time of Admission ( Non-refundable)
- Caution Money (refundable): Rs 5,000/- to be paid along with Admission Fee
- Library fees: Rs 5,000/- to be paid alongwith Admission Fee ( Non-refundable)
Tuition Fees: Rs.1,50,000/- per semester to be paid not later than the first date of the Semester. Tuition Fees for the First Semester is to be paid along with the Admission Fees.
All students who have passed their Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% in Class XII are eligible to apply for SAME’s two-year program. All students who have appeared for the Class XII examination and whose results are not available by July will be considered as provisionally eligible ,subject to having obtained 60% marks in Class X examination and subject to their obtaining minimum 45% marks in aggregate in the Class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
In order to be eligible the student must also be medically-fit and should not suffer from color blindness and/or night blindness.
Foreign students need to obtain security clearance through DGCA for admission to the course.
SAME will require eligible students to undergo a ‘Selection Process’ consisting of an entrance test consisting of written test (MCQ & Essay type) and an interview. The venue and dates of the entrance test are notified on SAME website. Approved for CAR 147 Basic for Category B1.1 (Aeroplane Turbine) and Category B2 (Avionics).
Classes for all Semesters will start in mid-July. Students,selected and offered admission must ensure that they complete admission formalities prior to that.
Admission Formalities include:
- Submission of Class X pass mark sheets & certificates, 12th/inter (PCM) pass mark sheets/certificate in original along with two attested copies.
- Submission of medical fitness and eye-fitness certificates.
- Payment of admission, tuition, caution, and library fees.
- Signing of undertakings regarding conduct and discipline.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Embassy clearance certificate for NRI students.
Books and Uniform
The wearing of uniforms is compulsory. The purchase of a set of text-books is also compulsory. The likely cost of the uniforms is Rs 5,000/- annually and the cost of books is Rs. 15000/-for the entire course.
SAME does not offer hostel accommodation in its premises. However, there are several private hostels in Knowledge Park III which provide hostel accommodation and meals to students of the various Universities and Colleges located in the Knowledge Park III area.
SAME has been advised by A.B. Hostel (Boys) & J.S.Hostel (Girls) located at Hanuman Temple Road, and opposite Jagat Farm Market, respectively, KP-III, Greater Noida, that they can provide accommodation to SAME students subject to the student meeting the Hostel’s requirements and conditions. This hostel arrangement/agreement between the student and the Hostel is solely between the student/parent/guardian and the Hostel. SAME is not a party to this arrangement and is not responsible to the student/parent/guardian with respect to any aspect of the Hostel facilities.
It may be emphasised that the student is free to choose any other hostel or make his/her own arrangements for stay.
SAME strictly observes a zero tolerance policy towards alcohol consumption, drug abuse, bullying, ragging, discrimination, indiscipline, misbehavior and disrespect towards any SAME personnel and damage to SAME property. Any violations will be viewed strictly and may result in the expulsion of the student.
Students will be required to sign an undertaking with respect to the conduct and discipline at the time of admission.